As a Texas realtor, my clients have included traditional Sellers and Buyers. My pleasure is to know I have been able to make the Buying and Selling process as easy as possible for my clients!
My experience in Real Estate has been both extensive and successful. I know the area and I have had great success in my career! Whether you are a first time home buyer or a seasoned veteran of the real estate market I take great pride in assisting service members and their families with relocation need.
As a former military spouse, I offer a unique understanding of military customer and know that the sale or purchase of real estate may well be the most important and most daunting experience you face. I will strive continually to make your experience a pleasant and informed one.
I pride myself on being honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable in the real estate market. I know how important it is to find your dream home or to get the best possible offer for your property.
Allow me to use all of the resources available to help find the right home for you and your family.
As your realtor, I will:
As your realtor, I will:
- Assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property
- Help you negotiate your offer to purchase a home
- Guide you through the closing process to make sure that everything is completed to your satisfaction
- Help you understand the local housing market and just what's available
- Screen houses for you, so that you stay within your price range
- Help you understand pricing and the value of certain amenities
- Negotiate for you, so that you get the best price on the home of your choice
- Make sure that your new home has all of the appropriate inspections, to protect you
- Clearly explain all of the various financing methods that are available to you
Let's talk about Information, about Brokerage Services in the past on this site. The Texas Real Estate Commission has launched a new version of the form, that is already in use and will be required for all Texas real estate agents starting February 1, 2016. This form is informational in nature and is not a contract between agent and client. It serves to inform the public about how real estate agency works in the state of Texas, so that buyers and sellers (as well as landlords and tenants) can fully understand how the agents can represent them in a real estate transaction. The new Information About Brokerage Services form should help clear up some of the issues found in the past iterations of the form and also now provides a clear and concise set of contacts for consumers should an issue arise. Let’s take a look at the new form, shall we? (You can download the form (PDF file) if you’d like to follow along.)